top of page
New World Order Bible Versions
Luke 8:12 (KJV)
"12. Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved."
Revelation 22:18-19 (KJV)
"18. For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19. And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."
Deuteronomy 4:2 (KJV)
"2. Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you."
"Serious Omissions in the NIV Bible" by Keith Piper
A Study of the omissions, changes and causes of corruption in modern Bible versions and evidence for the King James Version representing the preserved original text of the Bible.
Is God able to preserve His word to today?
Did Christians from 350 AD to 1881 AD not have the correct Word of God, until the Westcott and Hort heretics “saved the day” for God, the Bible, Christians and the world?
Is God in control of Bible preservation or not? If God can give us His infallible word in the first century, is He unable to preserve it for Christians up to the 20th century?
1. “Ye shall not ADD unto the WORD which I command you, neither shall ye DIMINISH ought from it,…” Deuteronomy 4:2.
2. “Satan cometh immediately and TAKETH AWAY THE WORD…” Mark 4:15.
3. Jesus said: “Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from
the law, till all be fulfilled.” Matthew 5:18.
4. “If any man TAKE AWAY from the WORDS of the book of this prophecy, God shall
take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city.” Revelation 22:19.
bottom of page